Saturday, October 12, 2013

Children's Corner; Poetry

"A Father's Prayer"

Lord I'm asking for Your help
To raise my newborn son,
Give me strength and guide me
‘Cause I know that You're the one.That sent this angel to me
A little heaven here on earth,
For now I know my place in life...
I'm no longer who comes first.Once I had no answer
As to why it is I'm here,
But when I looked into my baby's eyes....
It all became so clear.This little bit of heaven
Owns me, heart and soul
And it's You that sent him to me
greater love I'll never know.So take these rugged hands of mine
Help me to understand,
Just what it is I need to do
To raise this little man.Help me build a boy that knows
It's You that holds the key,
To all that heaven holds for us
Show him Your love through me.
 Author: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment